In this episode – Hannah Perry is the Founder and CEO of The Giggling Pig, a company with franchises, a bustling e-commerce business, books, and merchandise. In her latest book, Conrad’s Big Surprise, Hannah talks about the
importance of kindness and compassion in the workplace and dealing with the dreaded imposter syndrome.
Highlights and Takeaways from the Podcast:
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. Chances are people are more than willing to give it.
- Come at everything from a genuine, kind place. If you put that energy out into the world, it will come back to you in your business.
- Mistakes happen. Go to your support system to help you clean them up and keep moving forward.
- Have flexibility when it comes to reaching your goals. If one path doesn’t work out, find another.
- Get in the room with people who are smarter than you. That is how you learn.
- Sometimes to get your start, you must wing it. But it shouldn’t stay that way.
- Have good people in your corner to celebrate the wins.